Lewis & Clark College
Explore. Experience. Empower.
At 3CE, we believe that rich experiences, both in and out of the classroom, are essential to creating responsible, innovative leaders and citizens of the world. We look forward to working with students throughout their college careers and helping them achieve their goals by:
- Connecting students to meaningful volunteer experiences in the community.
- Providing opportunities for students to develop leadership skills.
- Developing Academic Civic Engagement projects that allow students to put the knowledge they are gaining in the classroom to work in off-campus settings.
- Helping students define their career direction and develop effective job search skills and assisting students in finding job opportunities and internships.
- Providing help with graduate school preparation and application.
- Creating networking opportunities with LC alumni and other professionals
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT provides the campus with a wide variety of experiences to assist students in their exploration and refinement of leadership abilities and prepares them to become active participants in the community. Through community outreach we seek to encourage collaboration, trust, foresight and the ethical use of power and empowerment.
CAREER ENGAGEMENT provides one-on-one assistance as you navigate your career path and focus on your career goals. This might include tips on how to network with alumni, how to select a major, or how to begin your job or internship search. We assist students as they identify and achieve meaningful career objectives that synthesize their Lewis & Clark liberal arts education and experiences.
Hours: M-F 8:30AM – 5:00PM with additional Career Counseling available by appointment from 5-7 p.m. on Wednesdays
Location: Albany Quadrangle 206
0615 SW Palatine Hill Rd. MSC 175 Portland, Oregon 97219